I purchased a game, but I can't find what I paid for. What's up?
All of your purchases are listed by Order Date and Order Number in your Customer Account. You can find your customer account by logging in with your username and password. Click on 'View' for the order that you would like to access and you will find your purchase listed under Click on Product Name to Download File(s).
I want to buy a product on your site, But I can't use Paypal.
Currently we offer both PayPal and CCBIll payment systems. Either of these options offer multiple payment methods for all customers. If you would like to request another payment provider added to our system please email customer support.
How do I get the games to work?
First of all you need to install the Unity Web Player free from this location. We recommend using the Google chrome browser, but we have also tested our games on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera. Our games run on both Windows PC and Apple computers.
Why don't the cyberbabes (insert request here)
We are continualy updating the babes to make them more versitle and tactile to respond your requests, we focus on unlimited options other than advanced 3D technology (currently) in order that all computer systems will have access to play the game. We love to get new input from our users on what they want to see so keep it coming.
My question isn't addressed here. How can I get customer support?
You can get full customer support for all of our products by sending email @ support at babesoul.com
BABESOUL Entertainment ("Babesoul," the "Company," "we," "us") provides this web site (the "Site") and all Site-related services and products, including, without limitation, online and downloadable games (collectively, the "Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement governs the relationship between the Company and you, the Site visitor and/or Service member ("you") with respect to your use of the Service. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We reserve the right at any time to:Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;
1. SERVICE REGISTRATION. 1.1 Acceptance of Agreement/Age Requirements. In order to access and use the Service for any purpose, you must sign up for an account ("Account") with us and you must affirm that you are 18 years of age or over, or the age of legal majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, and legally able to view adult material. Prior to completing the signup process for your Account, you will be required to indicate your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not sign up for an Account and you shall not have the right to use the Service, which includes the right to play any games. By signing up for an Account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, or you are the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. Without limiting your consent to or the scope of this Agreement or the licenses granted herein, or any future grant of rights, consent, agreements, assignments, and waivers you make with respect thereto, you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you. Your Account may be used only by you. You agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of, understand, and comply with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall at all times be responsible and liable for all activities conducted and items obtained through the Account. Only "natural persons," as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships), shall have the right to establish an Account. We hereby disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for any unauthorized use of your Account.
1.3 Username/Password. As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a username and password for your Account which you will use each time you access the Service. We reserve all right to refuse to grant you or to terminate a username that: (i) impersonates someone else, including, without limitation, another user, Non Playing Character or Babesoul Employee, (ii) is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, or may cause confusion, (iii) is or may be considered vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, (iv) is comprised of or includes the name of a popular culture icon, persona or media personality (e.g., "PamelaAnderson" or "BatMan") or religious deity or figure or your real name or surname, (v) is comprised of or includes the names (including "street" names) of any drug, narcotic or other criminal activity, (vi) includes any special characters (i.e., ASCII codes) and/or (vii) is otherwise inappropriate, regardless of our software's ability to disallow such usernames. You agree that you will not use misspellings or alternative spellings or take any other actions for the purpose of circumventing the foregoing restrictions. You understand and agree that, in addition to the foregoing restrictions, we reserve the right to change, remove, alter or delete any username at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person. If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting http://www.babesoul.com and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing our customer service department by using the Support link on the Site. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES AND CHARGES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. 2. SERVICE USE & RESTRICTIONS. 2.1 Basic Use. You may use the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You may use the Software (as defined in the End User License Agreement) to access the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement as well as this Agreement. You understand and agree, however, that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, cable, wireless, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Service and that you shall be solely responsible for all charges and fees related thereto. 2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, Add-ons Shop Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
- Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
- Use the Service, Add-ons Shop Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
- Engage in unlawful, harassing, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
- Express or imply that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by us;
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are a Babesoul employee, representative of Ripened Peach (including a Moderator) or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Babesoul or any of Babesoul's partners or affiliates;
- Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) any content that infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights, or that you otherwise do not have permission to transmit; (iii) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; (iv) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (v) any trade secret of any third party; or (vi) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service, Add-ons Shop Items or Software;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents, including, but not limited to, Add-ons Shop Items;
- Harvest or collect information about the Service, visitors to the Site or users of the Service without their express consent;
- Download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content or information contained in the Service except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- Host, provide matchmaking services for, or emulate or redirect the communications protocols used by us (or our designees) as part of the Service, including, without limitation, by protocol emulation, tunneling, reverse engineering, modifying the Software or using a utility program to host the Software;
- Sell, advertise, or post information on hacks for the Software, Add-ons Shop Items or Service and/or advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites;
- Exploit the Software, Add-ons Shop Items or the Service for any commercial purpose except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage;
- Modify the Software, Add-ons Shop Items or the Service to change "game play," including, without limitation, creating cheats and/or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the Software or Service, except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble all or any portion of the Service, Add-ons Shop Items or Software;
- Use tools which hack or alter the Software, Add-ons Shop Items or the Service or that allow you to connect to the Software's private binary interface or utilize user or other interfaces other than those provided by us to you, except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;;
- Use "packet sniffing," scripting and/or macroing software for any purpose whatsoever, or otherwise monitor the Service, the Add-ons Shop Items or the Software;
- Attempt to obtain a password or other private account information from any other person or user of the Service; and/or
- Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3.
- Disrupt the normal course and pace of postings or chat in the Forum, including through: (i) use of a macro with large amounts of text; (ii) use of mechanisms causing the Forum or chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read; (iii) hitting the return key repeatedly; (iv) excessive shouting through the use of the "all caps" key; (v) posting "Spam" messages; and/or (vi) sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Forum or chat area;
- Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any other person or player; and
- Participate in any action that, in the sole discretion of the Company, "scams" or otherwise defrauds any other player, including with respect to any items that a player has earned or otherwise obtained (e.g., Add-ons Shop Items).